Join Our Top-Notch Team & Make a Lasting Impact on the Lives of Seniors
Working at Friends House Retirement Community is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. At Friends House, our team is proud of the positive emotional impact they make on the lives of seniors and their families and thankful for the community – residents, teammates, local partners and more – they interact with and contribute to every day.
At Friends House, you would be working with a dedicated team of caregivers guided by a compassionate mission rooted in Quaker values. Our employees are the backbone of our community, and we offer competitive wages, training opportunities – including leadership training – and excellent benefits, empowering them to make huge differences, improvements, and growth in their own lives and the lives of others.
Friends House team members are happy to be part of a professional family that offers growth, respect, and kindness – in fact, Friends House is consistently highly rated on job aggregates like Indeed and 100% of Glassdoor reviewers would recommend a career with us to a friend or loved one.
Some of our many benefits include:
- Professional training and development opportunities, including leadership and CNA programs
- Rewarding internship positions and a range of other options for students and volunteers in our community
- Comprehensive medical coverage, including vision and dental and employee-sponsored flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- 401(k) match equal to up to 6% of your annual salary
- Life insurance options and short- and long-term disability
- Immediately accrued paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees, sick days and vacation days
- Paid parental leave up to six weeks
- Flexible work schedules available
Life Enrichment Assistant On-Call, PRN
Driver Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 11:30am – 7:30pm & Weekends as Needed
Director of Nursing Full-Time
Nursing Hourly Positions
I love working at Friends House Retirement Community. It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to come to work every day and make a difference in the lives of our residents.